Saturday, May 16, 2009

We all have to start somewhere.....


I love music. Lets get that clear from the start.

This is going to be a very eclectic music blog, from Rock and Roll to Disco and anything else that I can ram into your ears.

I hope to upload songs I love to listen to every few days. If you like the music, go get the album or even better go see the band live. I live in Dublin and we are pretty blessed with great local venues so i'll be banging on about up coming gigs that I'll be going to.

Obviously it's early days yet, but if you like what you hear, stick this blog into your favorites and check back with me every now and again.

Here are the first two Sonic Sandwiches; (Right Click and Save As)



Here is an amazing photo from the G20 Riots in London

Sean.

2 comments:

  1. excellent! that ABO tune is fucking amazin
    looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one brother, I'll be looking for any great tune that you have at the moment too, maybe even get you to do a post or two?

    ReplyDelete